Sensenich Propeller Quote Request and Secure Order Form
Hoverhawk Corporation-USA Telephone: +1-251-609-0969
Email Address: hoverhawkcorp(at)gmail.com
answer the questions below accurately. This information will be used to
quote cost, select or manufacture
your propeller which will affect its final diameter, blade width, blade
pitch and its performance If you do not know the answer, please do not guess.
Skip the questions that do not obviously apply.
1) How will the propeller be
used (airboat, aircraft, hovercraft, ice boat, VTOL, ventilation, wind
machine, other use)?
2) What is the maximum propeller diameter that will safely fit with
reasonable safe clearance all around?
3) What is the propeller direction of rotation (CW or CCW) as seen
when standing in the propeller propwash?
4) What is
the maximum speed of your craft in MPH or Knots or KPH, at full
5) What is the cruise speed in MPH or Knots or KPH, at 75%
6) What is the engine brand, make & model?
is the horsepower of your engine or electric motor (KW if electric) at the maximum RPM you will operate?
8) What is the redline
or maximum RPM for your engine or electric motor?
9) Will there be a
Reduction Drive between the engine and propeller, or will the propeller
be driven direct-drive?
is the reduction drive ratio, if not direct-drive?
the propeller for a pusher or a tractor application (propeller pushes or
12) What is the engine cowling width or engine width, if
13) What is your
intended operating altitude and/or your homebase
14) What is the propeller mounting flange
overall diameter (measure it)?
15) What is your propeller flange
centering pilot diameter (1 inch, 2 inches, 2-1/4 inch, 47 mm, etc.)?
16) What is your previous propeller's hub thickness, if known?
17) What is the
diameter and blade pitch (72 X 45, 68 X 37, etc.) of the propeller you
may be replacing ?
18) What is the propeller mounting bolt
circle (BCD) diameter (SAE1, SAE2, Rotax 75 mm, etc)?
19) What is the
propeller flange drive lug diameter (the dowels) and their length, if used
on your prop flange?
20) What is the
diameter of the propeller mounting bolts to be
used (3/8 in, 1/2 in, 8 mm, etc.)?
What is the leading edge
protection type desired (metal, urethane or none)?
Please add any
comments or other factual information in the box below to help us provide
you with the best propeller for your application:
. Click on the "SEND" button to
SUBMIT your order
or quote request